Walking barefoot has many advantages.
But when should you not walk barefoot?
If you want to become pregnant, it is better NOT to walk barefoot.
Why is it not wise to walk barefoot if you want to get pregnant?
The reason for this is very simple:
An egg likes to nestle in a warm environment. A warm uterus is an advantage for the conception of a child.
That is why warm feet are needed
Cold and heat rise upwards.
When you walk barefoot, the cold from the earth rises up your legs to your uterus. This creates a cold climate in the uterus. Something that a future fertile egg does not like. That egg quickly decides that it would rather pass the refrigerator in your stomach on the way to the next station.
What can you do to increase your fertility and keep your feet warm?
- Try walking in barefoot shoes. This way you have protection and, combined with a pair of socks, also the necessary warmth. In addition, you have many of the benefits of walking barefoot.
- Warm up your feet with the Get to Know Your Toes technique. It is a good way to warm up your toes, as they are often the first part of the foot to get cold.
- Before you go to bed, you can relax your feet in a tub of warm water for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Try slippers that you can heat up in the microwave. You put them in the microwave for 1 minute. Make sure that you walk away when you turn on the microwave to avoid radiation (about 2-3 meters).
- Drink warm water during the day. Preferably water that has boiled, then you can drink it at a temperature that is comfortable for you. Then your body doesn't have to work so hard to bring it to body temperature and you have more energy for important things.
- In addition to drinking warm water, try to eat warm food. Then your body does not have to work so hard to bring the salad, smoothie or sandwich to body temperature. Think of porridge, soup or, for example, a boiled egg.
- Try foot reflexology to promote fertility.