Telephone consultation: answers to your questions by telephone and possibly via social media such as WhatsApp and Signal
Sometimes you have some questions and, for example, due to circumstances, the travel distance or because I am unavailable, you are unable to come to the practice. For example, think of:
- What to do if your child has ailments
- Nutrition for your child
- What can you do yourself for fertility with massage techniques and nutritional tips?
- Massage techniques and nutrition during pregnancy
- Or you have already been for a consultation, but weeks later questions still arose
- If you have been a student with me and you have questions about the patient who will soon come to your practice, how you will approach this
Then you can book a telephone consultation.
- You can ask your questions in one go
- Direct advice so that you can move on quickly
- You will receive my professional view and explanation of your issues
- I share my knowledge and experience with you
A telephone consultation takes 30 minutes and costs €50 (exempt from VAT).
How does it work?
- Send me an email with the request for a telephone consultation and also leave your mobile phone number, date of birth and address details (especially if you submit the bill to the insurance company)
- We will pick a date & time and I will reserve this spot for you in my agenda. We prefer to plan this as quickly as possible so that you can continue
- I will send you an invoice by email
- You call me at the agreed time
How do you prepare?
Make sure you have all questions clear. Sometimes you have a lot of questions. Please note that I can usually answer around 5 questions, no more. Depending on how extensive the answers are.
When a telephone consultation is not the option
My telephone consultation will help you with your questions. But it does not replace an extensive consultation. If you want personal and individual treatment, it is best to make an appointment in the practice. Due to busy practice or teaching, the telephone consultation may not take place immediately in case of emergencies, so keep this in mind.
What else do you have to take into account?
If you do not call me at the agreed time, I cannot refund the amount paid. After all, I have reserved this time especially for you and I cannot transfer another customer to your appointment within 5 minutes.
You can change the appointment up to 48 hours in advance.
Also make sure you are in a calm state of mind to make calls.